1.01.2009

Thursday Three 01-01-09

This is a New Year...fresh off the block..three goals I look forward to completion this year:
  1. Lose at least 40 pounds. (My honey says once I meet my goal weight we are going on a cruise - yeehaw!)
  2. Keep my paperwork organized. This entails lots of patience and fighting off the great urge I have to ignore all paperwork...along with lots of shredding now that I have ousted the old stuff. Anyone who doesn't visit me at my physical address can refer to this craziness: The black hole in my house.
  3. Spend more time (at least an hour on non-hazerdous days) outside.

Funny - these are so close to my last goals I posted in 2007...hmmm I am seeing a trend here!

Somewhat boring to you I am sure, but oh so exciting to me!

Oh, yes, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I never set New Years resolutions, but this year I decided to change things up. My goal is to lose weight!! (Wish me luck)

P.S. I like your new profile pictures. Its fun!

Andrea said...

Happy New Year!

If Corben were dangling a cruise in front of me, I would lose that weight in no time! Bon voyage!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Hey! I also have a Black Hole! Which I have to clean today so I can find my camera cord!Love the Resolutions, I am setting some too!