I received this in my e-mail recently and thought I would share!
(My sentiments exactly.)
WINTER Poem
It's winter in Alaska
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below.
Oh, how I love Alaska
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Alaska,
I'm frozen to the ground!
Author Unknown
1.20.2009
Winter Poem
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it! Although I really do love Ak! And miss it and all my great friends!;)
I have never been to Alaska because I hear that my belly might get stuck to the ground if I try to slide there. I am going to ignore what others say and go there anyway. By the by, I found you on Blogstalker, you are being stalked by a common garden slug from Oregon! Yay!
Post a Comment