My Princess came to me this afternoon exclaiming, "Mommy T-Bone peed on my flowah (she has trouble with her 'r' sound) and on my ballewina!" I said, "isn't his diaper on?" and she replied, "no and it's all ovah!" I quickly ran to her bedroom and asked where the pee spot was. She pointed in her closet and I glanced over at my sweet little toddler batting his eyes of surprise at me. He stood with his legs apart and stiff as though he dare not move. I looked down below him to see a nice little surprise package. "No dear, he not only peed but pooped as well." Time for a trip to the poo-poo party. I guess full-time potty training starts early with this one.
Therefore Defective Diaper = Dump.
No, literally. I dare not show you pictures of the actual occurrance as it is not something I prefer to show my readers. I am known to be frugal. I like quality but while my husband attends school, I am ever more so careful with what we buy brand name vs store brand. Since my eldest was in diapers, I found the store brand Wal-Mart or Target variety of diapers to work just fine. Not the latest batch. Perhaps with the downfall of economics, Wal-Mart lowered the quality in their diaper tabs? I am not sure what the reasoning but I can tell you I am unable to buy a product that doesn't work. I found the loose tab apart from the rest of the diaper. After looking through the rest of the batch, all the diapers have loose tabs. Frustrating. Diapers are an essential around here. My dear eldest son is sick and it all started Monday. My dear husband is not around this week as he attends school, is a counselor for our church ward and works full + over time. That means I do not really have the opportunity to run over and buy a new batch of diapers...
Inability = innovation.
I just taped those suckers on until further notice!
Now you know why I've been in hibernation for the past few weeks. Or has it been months?
PS: Ballewina baths are fun.





2 comments:
Love it! We got through the same thing around here! Try White cloud, I get them at Walmart. It is never a fun thing to clean up!
Poor thing! I hate when I spend money on something that is supposed to work, and does not! Good luck with the taping! You deserve a vacation- do you like texas?
Post a Comment