Tornado Tuesday begins again! Yeah!
So, I thought of making a Tornado Tuesday a while ago..don't know if anyone remembers?! I started it to remember others. Today, I did a good deed but I don't want to really spoil it by posting it... but I suppose if I am going to write about helping others, I should post what I am doing for others as well.
Here goes, I am trading off time with a friend of mine: she takes my two youngest for three hours one day, I take her two littlest another day for three hours. Today, she mentioned she was going to paint. I decided once I came home, I would call her and let her know she can pick up an hour later so she can get more work done. It is a REAL giving moment for me to do this. I do not mind her little ones but I have a hard time watching other peoples children sometime. I am grateful for my opportunity to give and help and to realize it by keeping in touch with what I am spiritually fed. Just a little deed. But it felt so wonderful. I need more of these moments.
3.03.2009
Tornado Tuesday 03-03-09
Labels:
March,
Tornado Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are always wonderful! And always helping other if you know it or not! By the way I love you goals on your other site, I need to do the same! Someday;)
Post a Comment