4.03.2009

UPDATED! Playing At Our New Table

I took an old table and some cheap sale chairs and spray painted them, sealed them, then recovered them with new fabric and vinyl.

Here is the before and after. I am so proud of myself! *Andrea pulls out her suspenders and smiles a big cheesy grin.*



We had a hand-me-down table from my mom (with a rip in the vinyl) and some clearance chairs from Bed Bath and Beyond. I wasn't really fond of the print on the chairs and had to repair the table top for regular use anyways, so I decided to redo both chairs and table.



I used a puppy dog print fabric on the table and a heart with dog bones print on the chairs. I covered the fabric with clear vinyl. You can't see in the picture, but the spray paint is a brown with gold flecks.

Here we are using the table and chairs..well, the kids are using the new table and chairs. Adult behinds not permitted!!

7 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Can't wait to see!!!

Sarah said...

Pictures! I want to see.

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Looks great! You did a great job!

Taryn said...

you are awesome!

Sarah said...

Very cuuuuuute! Don't you think auntie sarah's butt is small enough to sit there, though? Wait... please don't answer that. I change my mind.

Danielle said...

How fun! You are so creative!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

These are great! What a nice job you did.