Taking 5 to organize. I realize I need to organize my house better as well as my cleaning routine these days. I am ready to implement the following into the daily humdrum of life:
Everyday 5 minute jobs:
Bathrooms: swipe toilet, clean mirror, wipe down sink, quick mop floor
Kitchen: sweep/quick mop floor, throw out trash, load dishwasher, hand wash dishes
Dining: quick wipe chairs, table
Living room: pick up loose papers, gather misc. items, dust, quick vac
Car: clean out trash
Garage: take papers inside, put items away in rooms
Bedrooms: put loose laundry in bins, quick clean up
Laundry area: one load in and out a day
All: sanitize door handles
Every week:
Monday: Water plants, clean out car (vac, windows, wash outside if needed)
Tuesday: Heavy duty vac (use the handle on trim, under furniture and couch cushions)
Wednesday: Clean out fridge/pantry, gather trash, set out trash cans (trash is Thur.)
Thursday: Clean windows and mirrors, write and send letters/mail
Friday: Iron, recycle, clean out oven
Saturday: Family project (30 min - 1 hour in morning)
Sunday: Set bags in car/ garage
Once a month:
Meal plan
Clean out trash bins
Heavy clean kitchen and bathroom floors
Wash down walls and doors
Change out calander
Organize garage bins
Go over budget
8.04.2009
Taking 5 Today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you amazing lady- I might just steal your already thought out plan!
I am good at making these lists. Not so good at sticking to them.
Post a Comment