Sometimes one must take one step back before taking two steps forward. Through the sludge of stress and grievances, we hope to find light and great happiness for our family. Nothing tragic is happening. Just many mini-tragedies. More like a soap opera than a tear-jerker really. In the latest episode of The Days of OUR Lives, we find ourselves on a roller coaster of emotion. Luckily, I have a very supportive husband who loves me and his children and is looking to protect and care for us the best he can. Hopes are lost and gained again. Our goals are still the same, though, and we still have time on our side. May we find peace and serenity. It's not a job I speak of or anything like that. Just situations. Many situations.
SERENITY NOW!
10.08.2009
Goals and Scoring...
Labels:
I need a sunny vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Well, you've always been a good dancer.... One, two, cha cha cha. ;)
i wish I was there to take you and the munchkins out to McD's so we can play and talk!
If you need me, you can email me.
I can't wait until you get back into your own place- OWN place. Then you can add some blog posts and relieve me of my household chores when I want to avoid them by reading blog posts. :)
Post a Comment