Just keepin' it real. This is what I've been up to lately. I was busy, busy, busy with volunteering, driving, coping, moving (two times), cooking, baking, reading, bathing, dressing, exercising, tending 3 children and a husband, organizing and occassionally sleeping. :-)
This sort of thing, while absolutely fun, got in the way too:
I've also had writers block. Not sure where my head is but if someone finds it.. please return it to our new home. :-)
To be continued.....




6 comments:
I'll return your head if you'll return mine! I have missed your posts.
Oh no!!! That picture is priceless!! I think I would have cried, then laughed, then cried. :-)
That picture looks like great baby card material!
oh my goodness! I hope I have a little red head one day! so cute
I'm not sure what it is Tyler is sitting in, but hopefully it wasn't too hard to clean up.
ohhhhhhh, I sure know that feeling...just be glad it wasn't POOP all over the place!!! You're a GREAT mom, so just remind yourself of that over and over again and laugh at loud, cry out loud and someday your kids will realize all the sacrifices you made for them and FINALLY appreciate all you've done!!! SMILE Andrea, and keep on trekkin'!
Post a Comment